1. Silver Star campers offers warranty on all workmanship and materials on our tents and trailers.
- Tents and workmanship are guaranteed for a period of one (1) year from original date of purchase.
- Trailer bodies and their workmanship are guaranteed for a period of one (1) years from original date of purchase.
- The structural chassis, draw bar and their workmanship are guaranteed for a period of two (2) years from original date of purchase.
- If a product is found to be defective within the warranty period, Silver Star Campers will repair or replace the item at their discretion. This includes zips, rims, tyres, suspension and canvas items.
- All warranty work is to be carried out by Silver Star campers or by a Silver Star Camper authorised representative unless with the express written permission of Silver Star campers.
- Any transport, accommodation, towing or recovery costs arising from a warranty claim are the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise stated in writing by Silver Star Campers.
2. Warranty applies only to products sold “new” by Silver Star campers.
- Warranty is valid only to the original customer and may not be transferred or deferred in any way. Once sold or otherwise disposed of by the original purchaser to any third party, Silver Star Campers accepts no liability, claim or otherwise by the original owner or third party.
- Warranties are not valid on items purchased for the purpose of rental, loan or commercial use.
- Warranty does not cover the product in the event of abuse, misuse, accidental damage or collision, modification of design, incorrect assembly, incorrect or inadequate maintenance.
- No warranty is offered on products sold at auction or as demonstrator, factory seconds or used product.